Watch ABC’s ‘Castle’ Has Been Cancelled TV Show Update Video

30 sec read

VIDEO CODE

“Holy, backlash: Castle will not be moving forward without its leading lady after all.

“In the wake of the firestorm that has erupted following leading lady Stana Katic’s confirmed ouster, ABC has cancelled the venerable procedural, TVLine has learned.

“The axing comes despite ABC Studios closing new one-year deals with star Nathan Fillion and several supporting players, including Jon Huertas and Seamus Dever.

“Katic’s exit — which was reportedly a budgetary move on ABC’s part — was announced last month.

“Longtime co-star Tamala Jones was similarly let go.

“At the time, Katic said in a statement, “Rather then distract from what was an amazing experience, I would just like to say that I’m very grateful to ABC for giving me the opportunity to be a part of a much beloved show. Thank you to the fans.””

Read more at TVLine

Watch Cory Booker Takes To Senate Floor To Filibuster…

“Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) on Monday evening took to the Senate floor to speak as long as he is “physically able” in protest of...
JM
21 sec read

Watch French Leader Marine Le Pen Barred From Running…

“French far-right leader Marine Le Pen has been convicted of embezzlement and handed a five-year ban from public office. “The sentence will bar Le...
JM
16 sec read

Watch Jeffrey Epstein & Prince Andrew Accuser Virginia Giuffre…

“Virginia Giuffre, one of Jeffrey Epstein’s most prominent accusers, has said she is in hospital following a serious accident. “Ms Giuffre posted on Instagram...
JM
22 sec read